Bring Your Own Technology Initiative
Starting Tuesday, 1/27, we will have a central, dedicated location for students to earn redemption hours. Our library will be open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3:00-5:00pm specifically for students needing to redeem credits. Mrs. Jenkins will be joined by two teachers, and they will work with students needing assistance, as well as ensuring that our redemption students are using their time productively. As stated on the redemption contract, students have other options for redeeming credits lost due to attendance, but this one is especially helpful because of the consistent availability. Non-redemption students may also be in the library, but Mrs. Jenkins and the two teachers will direct their efforts towards the redemption students first and foremost.
- Upon arrival, student must check in with a Late Night Lamar instructor. Not doing so, will invalidate the earned hours for the specific day.
- Student must sign in and sign out every time he/she comes in or leaves the library (even to go to the bathroom). Not signing in or out will invalidate the earned hours for the specific day.
- Student must have his/her redemption form or make arrangements for the document.
- Student must work with assigned instructor.
- Student must be working. Sleeping, sitting, doing nothing, talking/playing on phone, playing computer games etc. will not be allowed.
- Student will follow all school rules and expectations.
- Late Night Lamar is a privilege and any student not following the expectations may be asked to leave.