TRANSFERS ARE CLOSED FOR THE REST OF THE 2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR.
WAITING LISTS WILL NOT BE CARRIED OVER TO NEXT YEAR.
TRANSFER RENEWALS FOR THE 2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR
1. It's almost time to renew your child's transfer for the 2015-16 school year! The renewal fee is only $50!
Parents who should renew their child's transfer will be mailed a letter with details on February 2nd.
2. Parents will apply and pay online. If you must pay by cash or paper check, you will apply online, print the Submission Confirmation page, and make the cash or paper check payment at the campus. If you do not have access to a computer, your school will have computers available for your use during school hours.
3. Renewals will be done online from Monday, February 2nd at 8:00 a.m. through Friday, February 27th at 3:00 p.m.
4. February will be your ONLY opportunity to renew a transfer. No additional renewals will be available after the month of February.
5. If the online transfer renewal application is not completed and the transfer renewal fee (if applicable) is not paid by 3:00 p.m., February 27th, the student will lose the transfer. There will be no waiting lists; the parent may apply online for a new transfer the week of March 2nd through March 6th.
6. *See below for important information regarding PEG transfers!
SCHOOLS CLOSED FOR TRANSFERS FOR THE 2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR
Corey, Mary Moore, Wood
Timber Oaks (new school)
PEG SCHOOLS FOR THE 2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR
(*If your home school (the school you would attend if you did not have a transfer) is no longer a PEG school in 2015-16 (Lamar, Shackelford, Morton, and Roquemore will not be PEG schools next year), you may renew your transfer but you will need to renew as a Regular transfer, not a PEG transfer. You must now pay the $50 transfer renewal fee.)
Above is a list of AISD schools identified under the Public Education Grant (PEG) Program. This list, effective for the 2015-16 school year, identifies campuses which were rated Academically Unacceptable under the statewide accountability system. A student enrolled in any of these campuses may apply to attend another campus in AISD which is not rated unacceptable. If your child attends any of these PEG schools, you should have received a letter from your school stating that your campus is a PEG campus. If you wish to enroll your student in another AISD school for 2015-16, applications for new transfers will be online from Monday, March 2nd at 2:00 p.m. until Friday, March 6th at 3:00 p.m. Further information regarding new transfers will be posted on this site by February 15. There is no transfer fee unless you choose to transfer into another PEG school. No transportation will be provided. If you have questions about PEG, please see the PEG FAQs on the left side of this page; if you have questions about why your school is a PEG school or the strategies your school will implement, please contact your campus Principal.
If you have further questions about transfers, please call 682/867-4628.