Information and Links:
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Summer 2017
Finish: Winter 2017*
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction is just getting started at Larson as of June 2017.
Bond-funded work at Larson is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Add parking
- Repair roof
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.