Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Balfour Beatty
Start Construction: Summer 2016
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Most construction at Martin, including roof work and updates to mechanical systems, renovations and upgrades in other parts of the building are complete or wrapping up. Renovations in the auditorium, which was gutted over the summer, will continue through the fall. Substantial completion is expected in early 2018.
The new Multipurpose Activity Center, a separate bond project, was completed in 2016.
- Build Multi-purpose Activity Center (complete - see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair parking
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electric, fire alarms, plumbing, windows, exterior, interior finishes, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace roof
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.