Information and Links:
Architect: KAI Texas
Construction Manager: Pogue Construction
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Fall 2017*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Work started last spring with projects that included improving ADA accessibility. Once school let out for the summer, construction started on other projects, including replacing the roof, adding two STEM labs and renovating the strings room. Most work is now finished, but a few projects still remain, including sidewalk and landscaping improvements.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity (new fiber)
- Identify existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace roof
- Repair/replace and upgrade landscaping, heating and A/C, playground, plumbing, interior finishes, and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.