Courses in this program of study are designed to equip students with the practical skills and knowledge needed for careers in television and film production to include video editing, operating a broadcast camera, and digital media. Working as a TV news or film producer can be a highly demanding, yet very rewarding career. Working in this job typically means managing a daily newscast or film production from start to finish, creating films, television programs, video productions or commercials by filming, adding sound and editing in digital or analogue format. Students will have the opportunity to earn the Adobe Premiere Certification.
- Audio/Video Production I Home Campus
- Audio/Video Production II – Adobe Premiere Pro Certification
- Digital Audio Technology I
- Digital Audio Technology II
- Practicum in Arts, Audio and Video Technology, and Communications