Special Notice: If you plan to register for Parent Self Serve do this before completing the Volunteer application. After completing the Parent Self Serve registration you will select Volunteer (on left) then Returning Volunteer to complete your application. You must use the same ID and Password used for Parent Self Serve.
To complete the Volunteer application process you must follow the two steps below:
- Fill out the online Volunteer Application (read instructions below).
- Provide a government issued photo ID.
Options for submitting ID
- US mail (see address below)
- Take a picture of your ID with your phone and email to CRC@aisd.net
- Scanned & emailed to CRC@aisd.net
- Personally delivered to personnel department (see address below)
- Personally delivered to local campus
The application has three choices (Returning Volunteer, New Volunteer, and Current or Former Employee). Please read below to confirm which selection you will make.
- You will click the Returning Volunteer link if you:
- are a current OR former AISD employee,
- are a current OR former AISD substitute,
- have enrolled through TEAMS Parent Self Serve,
- have enrolled through TEAMS Student Self Serve,
- have successfully completed your volunteer application
- are editing your application, which was submitted for the current school year.
If you don't remember your username or password use the "click here" link (next page) to recover that information.
You will click the New Volunteer link if you:
- never registered online before, for any TEAMS program.
You will click the Current or Former Employee link:
- if you have ever been paid by AISD, use this link
Should you need further assistance first look at the volunteer application tutorial. If you continue to experience difficulties please use this form to communicate with us.
AISD – Personnel Department
1203 W. Pioneer Pkwy.
Arlington, Texas 76013