- Scholarship Bulletin – October 2017
- Scholarship Bulletin – September 2017
- Scholarship Bulletin – May 2017
- Scholarship Bulletin – April 2017
- Scholarship Bulletin – March 2017
- Scholarship Bulletin – February 2017
- Scholarship Bulletin – January 2017
- Scholarship Bulletin – December 2016
- Scholarship Bulletin – November 2016
- Senior Guidance 2016-2017
- Workforce Dual Credit 2016-2017
- How to Apply for Workforce Dual Credit
- EMT Workforce Dual Credit Info
- Fire Academy Workforce Dual Credit Info
- Police Academy Workforce Dual Credit Info
- Workforce Dual Credit Presentation Part 1
- Workforce Dual Credit Presentation Part 2
- Workforce Dual Credit Presentation Part 3
- ACT – American College Testing – ACT Test
- College Board – Register for SAT, SAT Question of the day, Sample Tests, and Scholarship Search.
- Number 2 – This website has sample test questions for all kinds of standardized tests– ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, etc… And it’s free!!
- TEA – Student Assessment Division – Texas Education Agency Student Assessment Division
- THEA-Texas Higher Education Assessment – Texas Higher Education Assessment is required of incoming students to Texas public colleges, universities, or technical schools.
- Test Preview – This website has sample test questions for all kinds of standardized tests– ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, etc… And it’s free!!
- collegeboard.com/quick – My College Quick Start. Your responses on the PSAT are used to generate a personalized online college and career planning kit free of charge to all students who took the PSAT/NMSQT. Includes: My Online Score Report, My SAT Study Plan, My College Matches, and My Major/ Career Matches
- College.gov – Contains information on planning, preparing, and paying for college.
- College is Possible – Information on preparing for college, choosing a college, and paying for college
- COOL – College Opportunities Online Locator – Explore higher education options for 9,000 colleges, universities, career, technical, and trade schools by location, program, or degree
- The Common Application – Application to use for private college and universities. List of schools using this application on the website.
- Texas Common Application-Apply Texas – Texas Common Application
- CollegeAnswer – Students wondering where to go to college and how to get there, or parents trying to unravel the mystery of the college and the financial aid application process, College Answer (formerly known as Wiredscholar) is the site for you.
- E – Z Geometry – This site has been designed to help ALL geometry students have success in Geometry.
- Purple Math – Helps Students With Algebra
- The Reference Desk – links to hundreds of reference materials and sites
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- College for Texans – Information on the Texas Grant and other financial aid options
- Compendium of Texas Colleges and Financial Aid Calendar – Admissions and funding information on colleges and universities in Texas
- FinAid – Information on financial aid and college enrollment
- US Department of Education – US Department of Education’s information on financial aid and preparing for college
- Fast Web – scholarship search engine
- Hispanic Fund – Scholarship search engine for Hispanics
- THECB – Texas Higher Education Coordination Board – Texas Higher Education Coordination Board’s information on college funding and scholarships offered throughout the state of Texas
- BLS Occupational Outlook Handbook – Occupational Outlook Handbook with information on jobs, training, education, earnings, and job prospects
- Today’s Military – This website offers information on military careers and enlistment into these services.
All links to other Websites from this site have been pre-screened and assessed for appropriate content. However, the Arlington Independent School District and Martin High School do not assume and are not responsible for any liability and cannot guarantee that quality content standards will be maintained at these linked Websites. Please notify the webmaster immediately if these sites display inappropriate content.
MINI COLLEGE FAIR NIGHTS
Time and Location: 5:00p.m. – 7:00p.m. in the lobby outside the library and counseling office.
Career Cruising – An internet-based career exploration and planning tool used to explore career and college options and develop a career plan. Career Cruising can be accessed from school, from home, or wherever there is internet access. Features include:
- Interest and Skills Assessment
- Career Profiles
- Multimedia Interviews
- College and Financial Aid Information
- Electronic Career Portfolio
- Resume Builder
Achieve Texas – A system designed to help students make wise educational choices relating to rigorous academics and relevant career education.
Occupational Outlook Handbook – United States Department of Labor has created a listing and the following information for marketable jobs:
- Training and education needed
- Expected job prospects
- What workers do on the job
- Working conditions
- Job market
- Job search tips