- Doors open at 7:45 AM
- First bell at 8:10 AM
- Tardy bell at 8:20 AM
- Dismissal at 3:35 PM
When your child is sick or going to be absent, you must call the school office at 682-867-2130 or send a note to the school office.
If the office does not receive a call or note explaining your student's absence, your student is counted UNEXCUSED for that day.
Keep your child at home when:
- child has temperature of 100 degrees or higher
- child has diarrhea or vomiting
- child has a rash of unknown origin
- child has red, runny eyes or wakes up w/eyes "glued" shut
- child complains of ear pain w/or without fever
Your child may return to school when:
- fever free for 24 hours without the use of medicine
- child is free of diarrhea and vomiting for 24 hours
- child is free of symptoms or brings a signed release from the doctor
If your child has missed 3 or more consecutive days from school, he/she must bring a signed release note from a doctor to the office when he/she returns.
Please keep emergency numbers current in the school office - Your child may need you!
Every minute counts towards your child’s academic progress. The tardy bell rings at 8:20. Please make sure your child arrives at school between 7:40 a.m. and 8:19.