Stacie icon

Construction is coming

By Maryjane OHALLORANBEANE | September 15, 2022

CONSTRUCTION IS COMING! I hope you are ready to watch the transformation of Arlington High School! Starting Monday, 9/19, the main entrance (off Park Row), will no longer be an entrance point. The main entrance will be moved to the E Hall (by Chicken Express and the baseball fields). If visitors have any reason…

ACT AHS Flyer

ACT Exam for all Seniors!!

By Maryjane OHALLORANBEANE | August 28, 2022

Senior parents, 12th grade students will be taking the ACT on Oct. 4 at Arlington HS. The test is free of charge and no registration is necessary. This is a wonderful opportunity, provided by our district, for our seniors to take the test for the first time or raise their score. The testing will begin at 7:30am.…

Stacie icon

Students should enter the building only through three entrances: Main, New B, and E Hall.

By Maryjane OHALLORANBEANE | August 25, 2022

Dear Colts, Today, we had metal checks at all 3 main entrances. I appreciate everyone’s cooperation while we navigated the morning. Metal checks are unannounced so I will not send communication beforehand. I want to thank all of you – parents, students, and staff – for your support this morning. It was amazing to have…

Athletes

Importance of Mental Health and Self-Care for AHS Athletes

By Maryjane OHALLORANBEANE | August 18, 2022

Today 571 of our student athletes were able to get a presentation on mental health, addiction, decision making and coping skills.  Thanks to Coach Peach and Coach Scott for helping organize this and to all the coaches for giving up time for our kids to hear the presentation.