Organizations and Clubs
- Academic Decathlon*
- Chess Club
- Debate and Oral Interpretation Team
- Health Occupation Students of American
- Key Club
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
- National Honor Society*
- PALS- Peer, Assistant and Leadership*
- Photography Club
- Quiz League
- Spanish Club
- Student Council*
- Thespian Society*
Arlington High School's Student Counsel Strives to make our school and community a better place through projects that involve both faculty members of the student body. Some annual projects include: Homecoming Alumni activities, Spirit Days, Arlie's Angels, Puff Bowl, A-team academic Recognition Breakfast, and monthly Teacher Appreciation projects.
The 4 Goals of AHS Student Council are:
1. To increase active involvement among the student body in Spirit, Pride, and Tradition.
2. To conduct ourselves as positive role models with class, ethics, and morals AT ALL TIMES.
3. To improve Student Council’s organization, unity, and efficiency.
4. Have Fun!