Address and Phone Changes
Notify the office of any changes to your address, phone numbers, and emergency contacts. Our goal is to keep our parent contact pages current.
*ALL STUDENTS EAT BREAKFAST FREE OF CHARGE*
- Student Lunch -- $2.45
- Adult Lunch -- $3.35
Since we are a Title I Campus, stakeholders are not allowed to take food outside of the cafeteria.
- All visitors are required to sign-in and show a valid identification in the Front Office.
- Visitors must wear their visitor’s badge on their shirt. Visitors for lunch should sit at designated tables for lunch.
- On state/district testing days, lunch visitors will not be permitted.
For the safety of all students, only AISD approved volunteers can interact with students.
- Volunteers must fill out a new application every year to be approved.
- Visit the AISD Volunteer Page.
As part of the Texas Education Code (Sec. 37.0012), all schools in Texas shall designate a Campus Behavior Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to maintain student discipline for the campus and be a contact for parents or guardians concerning individual student disciplinary actions by the school. The person or persons designated may be the principal of the campus or any other campus administrator selected by the principal.
Your Campus Behavior Coordinators
|Bianca Gholstonfirstname.lastname@example.org||(682) 867-4903|