K-3 Students are picked up on the North Drive. 4-6 students are picked up on the South Drive. Pre-K students are picked up in the front circle drive.
Code of Conduct
Blanton Elementary follows the district code of conduct.
At Blanton, we use PBIS system for student behavior. At Blanton, we follow our SOAR Expectations – SOAR stands for Safe, Orderly, Accountable, and Respectful. (See Blanton SOAR Matrix) Each classroom has the SOAR Matrix, set to teacher and student expectations.
As part of the Texas Education Code (Sec. 37.0012), all schools in Texas shall designate a Campus Behavior Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to maintain student discipline for the campus and be a contact for parents or guardians concerning individual student disciplinary actions by the school. The person or persons designated may be the principal of the campus or any other campus administrator selected by the principal.
Your Campus Behavior Coordinators
|Chelsea Broughtonfirstname.lastname@example.org||(682) 867-1009|
Blanton Uniform Dress Code is as Follows:
- Navy or Khaki Pants or Shorts or navy, khaki or plaid Jumpers (for girls)
- White, Navy, or Light Blue Polo/Oxford Shirts (with collars), long or short sleeve and NO logos.
- Turtlenecks - white, navy or light blue.
- Shoes w/matching laces - navy, white, black or brown.
- Belt - Black or Brown
- Approved school shirts sold by the PTA.
Additional Information can be picked up at school, is posted on the front door of the building, and by calling the school at 682-867-1000.