School Year Office Hours
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 to 4:30
Office Hours Friday: 8:00 to 4:00
- ALL visitors to our building will be required to have their drivers license scanned.
- A computer printed visitor's badge will be issued.
- Visitors will bring their badge back to the office before they leave for check out.
- A new badge will be printed and issued every time that visitor comes to our campus.
All visitors are required to report to the office immediately upon entering the building to sign in and receive a visitor's badge. Parents who desire conferences with teachers, counselors, or administrators, will receive an appointment by telephoning in advance to arrange the time most suitable for conferences. At no time should a visitor call a teacher from class or conference with him/her at the door of the classroom.Although other visitors are not allowed, parents and guardians are welcome to visit Boles at any time. They should sign-in and receive a visitor's badge from the office. If a parent wishes to visit a classroom during school hours, the appropriate grade level assistant principal and teacher should be contacted prior to the visit.
- Attendance and Conduct
- Bell Schedule
- Boles Teachers’ Weekly Newsletter
- Boles Weekly Newsletter
- Extended Year – Summer
- Parent and Teacher Association
- Policies and Procedures
- Teacher of the Year
- Testing Dates for 2020 – 2021 TBD
- The Bulldog Way