Registration on campus:
You only need to come to campus if you need to speak to a counselor, turn in documents, or use a computer. All registration documents can be uploaded in Frontline through the AISD website.
New to AISD
|August 2||August 3||August 4|
|8:30 to 11: 30 AM||8:30 to 11: 30 AM||8:30 to 11: 30 AM|
|1:00 to 4:00 PM||1:00 to 3:00 PM||1:00 to 3:00 PM|
|6:00 to 8:00 PM|
|9:00 AM – 12 :00 PM||A – K|
|12:00 PM – 3:00 PM||L – Z|
|5:00 PM – 7:00 PM||All|
Dates to Remember
- August 4, 9-12 AM: Bulldog Camp for 7th graders and 8th graders new to Boles
- August 2-4: On campus registration for New AISD Students (not needed if all documents uploaded)
- August 5: On Campus registration from Returning AISD Students (not needed if all documents uploaded)
- August 9 (7th graders): Drive Thru schedule card pick up (must bring copy of up-to-date shot records)
- August 10 (8th graders): Drive Thru schedule card pick up (must bring copy of up-to-date shot records if new)
- August 12: Meet the teacher night, 5-7 PM
- August 16: First Day of School!
If you can’t make Monday or Tuesday night to pick up your student’s schedule, you may come to the campus anytime that week 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM to pick up the schedule.