Homeless Student Assistance (Families in Transition)
Parent Self Serve - This system provides access to your child's attendance and grades.
RevTrak (Web Store, Payment Portal)
Testing Dates 2021 - 2022 TBA
Image: Classroom-Clipart.com, July, 2022
Boles Junior High Supply List 21-22
- Yearly planner (may be student academic planner)
- English - Composition notebook
- Science - Spiral notebook
- Math - 3 subject notebook
- History: 8th grade- folder; 7th grade - spiral notebook
- Pens (blue and/or black required), pencils
- Red pen
- Colored pencils
- Notebook paper
- Glue sticks
- 3 or 4 pack of boxed tissues - (turn into English teacher)
- Dry erase markers
- Headphones or earbuds (if in READ 180, they need to have a microphone)
- Pencil sharpener
- Water bottle for daily use
*Some of the above items will be left in the classroom
- Read 180 - Black plastic folder with pockets and prongs and spiral notebook
- AVID - 2" binder and spiral notebook
- CTHEI & Gateway - Pocket folder with brads
- Spanish - 25 clear plastic protector sheets and 1” binder
- Theatre - spiral notebook
- Art - see art teacher for supply list
- Orchestra - Binder for sheet music, Tuner (App or clip on), Rosi
Report Cards Distributed
Reports mailed last 6 weeks.
Progress Reports Distributed
Would you like to know when your student’s bus is going to be late?
The Transportation Department of Arlington Independent School District is using Bus Bulletin notification system to notify parents and students when there are bus delays and schedule changes.
If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays or incidents affect your student's bus, please register with Bus Bulletin.
• There is no cost for this service.
• Registration is simple and fast.
• You can choose to receive text messages, phone calls, and e-mails.
• All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold - your privacy is protected.
For more information, or to sign-up and start receiving notifications, please visit: www.BusBulletin.com/parents
For help with registration, call Arlington ISD Transportation Department at 682/867-7850.
Help spread the word. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.www.facebook.com/busbulletin • www.twitter.com/busbulletin