2022 - 2023 NJHS Applications Due by May 6th
Boles Junior High NJHS Point Sheet directions
You must have 40 hours to earn a service pin. It does not matter if they are school or community hours. The three people with the highest total of hours will receive medals. We do not yet know when we will be able to give out the service pins and medals. It will probably be in the summer possibly in conjunction with an 8th grade awards ceremony.
To earn credit for your community service and earn a NJHS service pin, follow the below steps:
- Fill out your point sheet to include your FIRST and LAST name
- Total the community service hours
- Write the total hours on the sheet- CIRCLE this number.
- IF we cannot read your point sheet, we cannot verify your hours.
- Make sure you add in the points for attending meeting that was sent out via remind earlier. (search the remind history to locate if you did not do this.)
- If you did not get a signature for hours worked at school event, write sign in sheet in signature space.
- If you earned hours during school shut down by creating cards or chalk art, you should have sent evidence to us via remind or email. We have recorded this on our sign in sheets. Write sign in sheet for signature.
- Send your completed community service sheet to Mrs. Blasingame or Ms. Prichard using NJHS remind OR email us: email@example.com