Information and Links:
Construction Manager: Adolfson & Peterson Construction
Start Construction: TBD*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Construction Photos (MAC)
Project Status: In Design
Bids for bond projects at Arlington High School were due Sept. 28. The construction manager for the project was approved by the Board of Trustees on Nov. 2.
- Build Multipurpose Activity Center - separate project: construction began fall 2015 and concluded fall 2016 (see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Identify and improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace parking
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, plumbing, windows, exterior, exterior doors and landscaping
- Replace portions of roof
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.