Information and Links:
Address: 1800 Joyce Street Arlington, TX 76010
Architect: VLK Architects
Construction Manager: Reeder General Contractors
Start Construction: Fall 2017
Finish: Fall 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
Work at Berry is finished, including the STEM lab addition. The security vestibule is complete, along with the strings and music renovations. Mechanical work and controls are done, along with roofing and landscaping. Renovations for the K-pod are also complete. Official substantial completion will come in May.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Repair roof and site
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical, electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire and safety, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping and playground
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.