Project Status: In Construction
Exterior work started over the Thanksgiving break. New concrete has been poured in a number of areas, including the rear entrance and new handicapped parking at the front entrance. New paving at the concession stand and drive are now done as well. Renovations are underway in several classrooms, along with boys and girls locker rooms. New lockers have now been installed. Renovations in the auditorium are also underway and should wrap up in August. Plumbing work is ongoing for the culinary lab and science rooms. For mechanical renovations, new air handlers and chillers have been installed. Work to set new rooftop units over gym B has and gym A is almost finished. New eyewash stations in the science labs will be installed over the summer as well.
The new Multipurpose Activity Center, a separate bond project, was completed in 2016.
- Build Multi-purpose Activity Center - separate project: construction began fall 2015 and concluded fall 2016 (see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Upgrade security cameras
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, electrical, interior finishes, plumbing, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.