Information and Links:
Address: 2101 Highbank Drive, Arlington, TX 76018
Construction Manager: Adolfson & Peterson
Start Construction: Fall 2018
Finish: Summer 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete
All work has now been completed, and only punch-list items remain. New concrete was poured in a number of areas, including the rear entrance and new handicapped parking at the front entrance. New paving at the concession stand and drive were completed as well. Renovations were made in several classrooms, boys and girls locker rooms and the auditorium. For mechanical renovations, new air handlers and chillers were installed along with new rooftop units over gym B and gym A. New eyewash stations in the science labs were installed over the summer as well.
The new Multipurpose Activity Center, a separate bond project, was completed in 2016.
- Build Multi-purpose Activity Center - separate project: construction began fall 2015 and concluded fall 2016 (see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Upgrade security cameras
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, electrical, interior finishes, plumbing, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.