Bowie is in Phase 4, so design and construction will start later in the bond program.
The new Multipurpose Activity Center, a separate bond project, was completed in 2016.
- Build Multi-purpose Activity Center - separate project: construction began fall 2015 and concluded fall 2016 (see construction photos)
- Upgrade fine arts spaces
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Upgrade existing athletic dressing facilities
- Add additional card access controls
- Upgrade security cameras
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, electrical, interior finishes, plumbing, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.