Information and Links:
STEM, STRINGS & VESTIBULE
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Summer 2017
Finish: Fall 2017*
LIFECYCLE & DEFICIENCY
Construction Manager: RJM Contractors
Start Construction: Spring 2019*
Finish: Fall 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Substantially Complete/In Design
Construction of of the first bond project at Bryant - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is complete.
The lifecycle and deficiency scope is in Phase Five of the bond program. RJM Contractors was selected as the general contractor at the AISD Board meeting on Dec. 13, 2018. Construction should begin soon.
Bond-funded work at Bryant is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair roof
- Repair/replace and upgrade fire alarms, heating and A/C, plumbing, interior finishes and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.