Information and Links:
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Summer 2017
Finish: Fall 2017*
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: Spring 2019*
Finish: Fall 2019*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: Complete
Construction of Stage One - the two new STEM labs, strings room and security vestibule - is complete. All that remains are some punch list items.
Bond-funded work at Bryant is being done in two stages. The first stage includes adding two STEM labs, a strings room and security vestibule. The second stage includes a number of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair roof
- Repair/replace and upgrade fire alarms, heating and A/C, plumbing, interior finishes and landscaping
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.