Information and Links:
Architect: LBL Architects
Construction Manager: Phillips/May Corporation
Start Construction: Spring 2018
Finish: Fall 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
It was a busy summer of construction at Butler with significant renovations that are providing two STEM labs, improved strings and music rooms, a new front-entrance security vestibule and a renovated office area. Most of the work is finished, including the security vestibule, several classrooms, and the strings and music rooms. The STEM labs are nearing completion.
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve and identify existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Add ADA parking and resurface existing parking lot
- Add additional card access controls
- Upgrade security cameras (to be done by AISD security department)
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, landscaping, playground and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.