Information and Links:
ADDITIONS, STEM & ART
Architect: Hahnfeld Hoffer Standford
Construction Manager: W.B. Kibler
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Spring 2018
LIFECYCLE & DEFICIENCY
Architect: VLK Architects
Construction Manager: TBD
Start Construction: 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
The additions are finished and Crow staff and teachers moved into their new spaces. The additions include space for new admin offices, reception, front-entrance security vestibule, strings room and music room.
The lifecycle and deficiency scope is in design.
Bond-funded work at Crow is being done in two stages. The first stage includes a nearly 4,000 square-foot addition to house new strings and music rooms, new office space, a teacher workroom, and an expanded entrance with a security vestibule. The second stage of bond work includes a series of life-cycle and deficiency upgrades.
- Add two STEM labs (renovation)
- Add strings classroom (addition)
- Add secure entry vestibule (addition)
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair roof
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electrical, electrical equipment, interior finishes, plumbing, exterior, landscaping and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.