Information and Links:
Architect: KAI Texas
Construction Manager: Pogue Construction
Start Construction: Spring 2017
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction began in the spring 2017, ran through the summer and should conclude soon. The classroom addition, which will house two STEM labs, will be ready soon. A new strings room, renovated music room, new front-entrance security vestibule and renovated reception area are now all open. The parking lot was also redone over the summer and the K-pod received renovations. Punch-list items are currently being completed and a retaining wall in front of the school still needs to constructed.
- Build addition for 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity (new fiber)
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace parking
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, landscaping, heating and A/C, playground, plumbing, interior finishes, PA system and site lighting
- Repair rooftop hatch for access
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.