Project Status: Complete
Construction began in the spring 2017 and is complete, including the STEM lab addition, new front-entrance security vestibule, renovated reception and renovated music and strings rooms. A retaining wall at the front of the property is complete and landscaping is finished.
- Build addition for 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity (new fiber)
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace parking
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, landscaping, heating and A/C, playground, plumbing, interior finishes, PA system and site lighting
- Repair rooftop hatch for access
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.