Project Status: In Construction
Most work is done at Johns. The renovated music and strings rooms are open, and the new security vestibule has been installed. Water fountains have been replaced, and new carpet, baseboard, VCT and roof system at the K-pod are complete. The STEM labs are getting close to completion and should be done by the end of November.
A separate project, the replacement of HVAC equipment and replacement of the kitchen freezer/cooler is complete.
- Replace HVAC (separate project managed by Infinity Contractors)
- Replace kitchen freezer/cooler (separate project managed by Mart, Inc.)
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Resurface parking lot
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, structure, landscaping, site drainage and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
- Replace HVAC system
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.