Information and Links:
Architect: LBL Architects
Construction Manager: Phillips/May Corporation
Start Construction: Fall 2017*
Finish: Summer 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Replacement of HVAC equipment is now complete and replacement of the kitchen freezer/cooler will be finished this month.
Additional bond-funded improvements will come soon. Bids for those projects were due Sept. 14, and the construction manager was approved by the AISD Board of Trustees on Dec. 7.
- Replace HVAC (separate project managed by Infinity Contractors)
- Replace kitchen freezer/cooler (separate project managed by Mart, Inc.)
- Add two STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Resurface parking lot
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade electrical equipment, heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, structure, landscaping, site drainage and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
- Replace HVAC system
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.