Project Status: In Construction
Construction at Pope is nearing completion. Work in the STEM labs and strings room is finished. In the gym, the floor was replaced and the bathrooms were renovated to make them accessible. Other completed projects include replacing sidewalks, installing new fiber cables, installing the new front-entrance security vestibule, installing new RTUs, replacing water fountains, and replacing the K-pod's carpet. A new reception desk will be installed once it arrives later this month.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Replace parking
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, exterior doors, landscaping, playground and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.