Information and Links:
Architect: BRW Architects
Construction Manager: Core Construction
Start Construction: Winter 2018
Finish: Fall 2018*
*Dates are projections and subject to change.
Project Status: In Construction
Construction at Pope started in February. Demolition in the strings room is done and electrical rough-in work has begun. Demolition in the area that will become the STEM labs is now underway. Later this month some sidewalks will be demolished and replaced.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Improve existing site accessibility
- Replace roof
- Replace parking
- Add additional card access controls
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, fire alarms, plumbing, interior finishes, exterior, exterior doors, landscaping, playground and site lighting
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) heating and A/C, flooring and roof
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.