Project Status: Substantially Complete
Interior renovations, along with roofing and replacement of RTUs, are complete. Highlights of the work include new STEM labs and strings room, along with a renovated reception area and art room.
Some parking lot and sidewalk improvements were done over the summer of 2018 and into the beginning of the school year by contractor J.C. Commercial Construction.
- Add 2 STEM labs
- Add strings classroom
- Upgrade technology connectivity (new fiber)
- Improve and identify existing site accessibility
- Add secure entry vestibule
- Add additional card access controls
- Replace and add parking
- Repair/replace and upgrade heating and A/C, electric, plumbing, exterior, landscaping, playground, interior finishes and site lighting
- Replace portions of roof
- Replace K-pod (kindergarten building) flooring, roof and heating and A/C
- Upgrade security cameras and PA system (to be done by AISD security and technology departments)
This report includes highlights of projects. The list is not comprehensive and is subject to modification.