Project Status: Complete
Venture High School moved to Ferguson Education Center, a better facility than its previous location, over the summer of 2015 and is sharing the campus with Newcomer Center. The two schools will remain separate but leverage common resources.
- Improve site accessibility
- Grade site adjacent to building to improve drainage
- Address restroom and locker room deficiencies
- Replace drinking fountains
- Make roof repairs
- Replace A/C and heating units
- Add electrical outlets
- Upgrade technology connectivity
- Add additional card access controls
- Install new signage
This report includes highlights of projects and is not comprehensive.