The Arlington Independent School District invites all contractors to a symposium to learn how to do business with the District on upcoming opportunities in the $966 million 2019 Bond Program. Lunch will be provided.
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
AISD Professional Development Center
1111 W. Arbrook Blvd., Arlington, Texas 76015
For Questions Contact:
ACARI Management Group, Inc.
Rosalyn Asher, Project Coordinator
Rosalyn@acarimg.com | (682) 305-1287
The AISD’s 2019 Bond program was approved by voters on Nov. 5, 2019, and will fund the following prioritized needs:
- Rebuild four aging schools
- Additions, renovations and furnishings for full-day Pre-K classrooms
- Junior high and high school fine arts/dual language academies
- Renovations to address facility condition and life cycle needs at all campuses
- New playgrounds and shade structures for all elementary schools
- An addition to the Dan Dipert Career + Technical Center to meet program demand and allow for program expansion
- Renovations to create a third districtwide competition athletic field at Martin High School and improvements to Wilemon and Cravens fields
- Upgrades to athletics facilities and fine arts spaces at all secondary schools
- Classroom additions at select campuses to right-size for enrollment and program capacity
- New fine arts instruments, uniforms and equipment
- New school buses and service vehicles for program needs, hazardous routes and replacement of older vehicles
- Additional security cameras and upgrades to security, safety and communications systems at all facilities
- Technology upgrades for network infrastructure and replacement of staff and student devices
A full list of projects included in the 2019 Bond is available at the Bond 2019 website.