Freee Meals for kids

Posted in on May 31, 2018

Summer Food Program

The Arlington Independent School District is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children, ages 1 through 18, without charge at various schools. Meals are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals (breakfast and lunch) will be provided weekdays starting June 7, 2018, through June 28, 2018, at various elementary schools. Various junior high sites will serve meals June 11, 2018, through June 27, 2018. Various high schools will serve meals beginning June 11, 2018, and ending on various dates. No registration of any kind is needed for children to receive the free meals. For more information, call 682-867-7880. A list of the locations, days of operation, and the starting and ending times of meal service for each site for the Summer Food Service Program is available online at

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877- 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.