Arlington ISD’s prekindergarten programs are the perfect place to prepare your child for a lifetime of success. You can pre-register for the 2017-2018 school year now!
Online pre-registration for the 2017-2018 school year will be through Infosnap.
How Much Does Prekindergarten Cost?
Free Half-Day for Students Who Qualify
The state-funded prekindergarten program serves 3- and 4-year-olds who:
- Qualify for school free/reduced-price lunch program
- Speak limited English
- Are homeless as defined by 42 U.S.C.S. Section 11302
- Are dependents of military personnel who are on active duty, or who were injured or killed in action
- Have ever been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services
Half- or Full-day Paid Tuition
There are two pre-K programs for 4-year-olds available on a first-come, first-served basis. Full-day paid registration is now available; half-day paid registration is waiting-list only until Sept. 5. Tuition is due by the first business day of the month.
Half-day program: $263/month
Full-day program: $527/month at Duff, McNutt, Moore and Peach elementary schools
Children who have reached age 3 or 4 by September 1.
Mornings: 8:20 – 11:20 AM
Afternoons: 12:35 – 3:35 PM
How to Register
For helpful tips on registering your prekindergarten student, watch an informational video in English, Spanish or Vietnamese on the AISD pre-k website.
- Get your snapcode. If your child is already an AISD student, we’ll send you a unique registration code called a “snapcode” via email or mail (please make sure your school has your current contact information). If you’re new to AISD, just skip to Step 2.
- Pre-register online. Use your snapcode (if applicable) on Infosnap, a secure online system that allows you to do most of the paperwork at home, so there’s less of a wait time on campus.
- Get your fast pass. Once your registration is submitted, please print your fast pass before going to the school to complete registration.
- Complete registration in person. Bring your fast pass and any other requested documentation to the AISD PDC, 1111 W. Arbrook Ln., during summer round up – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 18 and 19 and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. July 20.
- Get accepted. If you’re registering for the paid half-day prekindergarten, we’ll notify you of acceptance based on space availability on Sept. 5.
Want a school for prekindergarten other than the school you’re zoned for?
First, complete online pre-registration for your home campus – then take the required documentation to the PDC.
Live outside the district?
You’ll need to register in person at the PDC.