Need this page in another language?
Select from the dropdown at the top of this page.
2021 - 2022 PRE-K REGISTRATION
Pre-K registration for the upcoming 2021 - 2022 school year will reopen on Wednesday, July 7th at 9 AM.
Children eligible for enrollment in free pre-K must be at least 3 years of age on or before September 1 for pre-K for 3 year olds or 4 years of age on or before September 1 for pre-K for 4 year olds and meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- The child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States or a member of the armed forces who was injured or killed while serving on active duty
- Is or ever has been in foster care
- Child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Educationally disadvantaged; eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program
Children eligible for a scholarship for pre-K for 4 years olds must be 4 by Sept. 1, 2021, and not meet any of the free pre-K qualifications above.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Register for pre-K before applying for a scholarship;
- Provide proof of income for the last 30 days;
- Be aware that priority is given to children who reside in Arlington ISD school attendance zones;
- Understand that completing the application for a scholarship does not guarantee scholarship acceptance.
REGISTER FOR FULL-DAY PRE-K
Inscribirse para el día completo de Pre-K
NEWS & INFORMATION
An introduction to Ken Foster Akron, Ohio, is a city commonly known as the hometown of professional basketball player Lebron James. The Los Angeles Lakers star may have put the city on the map, but other living legends like Arlington ISD early childhood instructional specialist Ken Foster hail from there, too. Foster had a more…
In Arlington ISD, providing “more than a remarkable education” starts as soon as students walk into their classrooms, even at ages three and four. That’s why every detail in our pre-K classrooms was intentionally designed to launch our littlest learners on a lifelong journey of exploration and learning. “In Arlington ISD, we strive to create…
Arlington ISD’s pre-K started yesterday, but the fun is just getting started. If you haven’t enrolled your child yet, that’s ok. It’s not too late! Just go to aisd.net/prek to learn all about our outstanding pre-K programs and to start registration. Pre-K Options With many pre-K program options, we have the right class for your…
Welcome to Kooken! Its name doesn’t tell you what Kooken Educational Center really is, but once you go in and start walking the hallways, you quickly find out. Each detail of the center is catered to pre-K students and their early childhood development. Built in 1938, the building opened again in 1988 as the only school…
Pre-K Teachers Ready to Knock School Out of the Park Early childhood learning department hosts drive-thru with resources for pre-K teachers
If there is one group of people that is enthusiastic about the start of the school year, it’s Arlington ISD pre-K teachers. Hundreds of teachers carpooled to the Athletics Complex for a baseball-themed “Hello Pre-K” drive-thru event Friday to gear up for the first day of school. The early childhood learning department hosted the drive-thru…