Title I, II, III, and IV Resources
- The Elementary and Secondary Education Act, reauthorized as the Every Student Succeeds Act in 2015, requires LEAs that receive federal funds to provide equitable services for eligible private nonprofit school students, teachers, and other educational personnel.
- Equitable services are designed to meet the educational needs of eligible private nonprofit school students and supplement the educational services provided by private nonprofit schools. After consultation, private nonprofit schools may receive equitable services under Title I, Title II, Title III, and Title IV.
- Arlington ISD provides Title I, II, III, and IV equitable services to private nonprofit schools through a Shared Services Agreement with Region 11 ESC. Staff from Region 11 ESC consult with private nonprofit school officials throughout the year and administer the programs. For more information, you can contact Corya Campbell at 817.740.3639.
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965
- Ensuring Equitable Services to Private School Children
Texas Education Agency
Region XI Educational Service Center
- Equitable Services for Private Nonprofit Schools
- Best Practices for Using Title I, Part A Funds under ESSA to Support Private Nonprofit (PNP) School Needs