The AISD Curriculum & Instruction Department is seeking dynamic teacher leaders to join our Cadre who are committed to excellence in our schools. AISD Cadre members assist in curriculum & assessment design for ongoing revisions of district curriculum documents and a variety of assessments.
As an AISD Cadre member, you will engage in experiences designed to:
- Grow your knowledge and skills in curriculum, instruction, and assessment
- Develop your capacity to design and facilitate professional learning
- Collaborate with other Cadre members and the C&I Department to advance the district mission, vision, and goals & improve the learner experience
- Cultivate your personal leadership and understand how you can make a positive impact
Why should I join the Cadre?
Arlington Collegiate High School
Student Support Interventionist
CADRE MEMBERS MUST:
- Hold a valid Texas teaching certificate with 3 years minimum of teaching experience,
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of TEKS, core content, & academic rigor,
- Utilize excellent oral & written communication & interpersonal skills,
- Display a strong ability to work independently as a self-starter with excellent time management & organizational skills,
- Commit to continuous learning, continuous improvement, equity, & excellence
If interested, please complete the online application linked below.
Once selected as 2023-2024 AISD Cadre member, members must commit to a 12-month contract, attend the two-day Summer Intensive Learning Experience (July 27 & July 28, 2023), attend content area-specific days during the school year, and complete all required deliverables throughout the school year. A $3,000 a year stipend is dispensed monthly as deliverables are completed throughout the year.
The 2023-2024 AISD Cadre application can be accessed at https://tinyurl.com/23-24Cadre.
If you have any questions, please email Tiffany LeGrand.