Welcome to the Arlington Independent School District!
Our NTIP Mission:
To develop and grow first-year teacher and Bridge substitutes into effective learning facilitators through relevant and focused professional learning opportunities.
Our NTIP Goals:
- Increase teacher retention for new hires in years 0-5
- Activate teacher agency to take ownership of professional growth and development
- Develop effective learning facilitation practices in the areas of planning (Domain 1), instruction (Domain 2), and classroom management (Domain 3)
The Professional Learning department will provide ongoing communication throughout your first year in the classroom through 2 main platforms:
- Microsoft Outlook email (personal inbox and our affinity Outlook group for first-year teachers)
- Text messages/calls through the Blackboard system
👉NEW HIRES…take a moment to let us know a little about YOU! Submit your contact form today.
Who are YOU?
Select the appropriate classification of New Hire by clicking on the button below and get ready to EXPLORE all that AISD’s New Teacher Induction Program has to offer!