Arlington ISD Summer Meals
Locations, times, and menus can be found here:
MEAL PICKUP - INFORMATION
- Any child 1-18 can receive free meals.
- No registration or I.D. is needed.
- This program is for children only.
- Starting June 1st, information on locating summer meals via the Meal Mapper and 211 Texting Tool will be available at SummerFood.org.
MEAL PICKUP - GUIDELINES
- Meals will be free for all children 18 and under.
- Parents/guardians can pick up meals for children who are not present if appropriate documentation is shown. The following forms of identification are allowed:
- Student ID badge from the child’s school
- Student report card from the 2020-2021 school year
- Birth certificate
- An official letter/email from a district, charter or private school showing children in the household.
- For assistance call Food and Nutrition Services at (682) 867-7880.
AISD FNS Links
- Account Restrictions Form
- Cafeteria & A La Carte Prices
- Department Directory
- Financial Facts for FNS
- Free and Reduced Meals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Local Wellness Plan/Smart Snack Guidelines
- Map to FNS Office
- Pay Pam's Lunchroom
- School Menus
- School Staff Directory
Nutrition, Allergen, and Special Diet Information
- Beverage/Condiments/Ice Cream/After School Snacks Nutrition & Allergens
- Breakfast Nutrition & Allergens
- Disability & Severe Food Allergy Form
- Fruit/Vegetable Nutrition & Allergens
- Grains Nutrition & Allergens
- Lunch Nutrition & Allergens
- Nutrition Education
Food Service Links
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Beverage Guidelines
- Choose My Plate
- Smart Snacks Calculator
- Texas Department of Agriculture