Need this page in another language?
Select from the dropdown at the top of this page.
We are excited that you have chosen AISD and we look forward to partnering with you to provide a great educational experience for your child. To enroll your student, please follow the steps below. If you need help while registering, please contact your student’s campus or visit the campus webpage.
To begin the online enrollment process, create an account with School Mint.
- Username may either be an email address or phone number. Add a secure password and notate the username/password created. You will utilize this same account in future years to complete basic information for returning students.
- The link to access School Mint for Online Registration is:https://arlingtonisd.schoolmint.net/welcomeback
- If you’ve already created an account for a prior enrollment, you may access the username lookup or password recovery.
Arlington ISD requires a parent or guardian to provide the following documentation and upload in School Mint during the registration process:
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Records
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (optional)
- Custody/Court Documents
- Foster Care Forms
- Last Report Card/Unofficial Transcript
- Withdrawal Form from Prior District (if available)
- Picture ID of Person Enrolling
- PK - documentation of qualifying criteria
Residency Affidavits, Grandparent Residency Forms, or Educational Guardianship are available on the Proof of Residency and Affidavits page.
Once you have completed the online registration form and uploaded the required documents, you will receive a confirmation email.
Enrollment is NOT complete until the documentation is reviewed and processed by District staff.