YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY APPLIED TO THE COLLEGE(S) YOU'RE REQUESTING A TREX TRANSCRIPT FOR.
STEP 1 - REQUEST
- Click on TREx Requests
- Parents can request TREx file transfers for students under 21, if they choose.
- You will be REQUIRED to provide a form of identification for verification purposes upon confirmation of request.
STEP 2 - SUBMIT
- Press Submit button to complete the form.
- You will receive an email confirming the submission.
STEP 3 - CONFIRMATION EMAIL & VALID ID
- Forward email confirmation to email@example.com with a picture of your ID* (or from a parent/guardian if you do not have a valid ID).
PLEASE DO NOT USE MILITARY ID’S AS PICTURE IDENTIFICATION.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID:
- Valid driver’s license
- birth certificate
- State ID card
- Citizenship paperwork
- social security card
- Election ID Certificate
- DPS receipt with photo
STEP 4 - AISD SENDS TREX
- AISD will review enrollment records for authenticity and we reserve the right to deny a TREx request.
TREx requests will be handled in this manner until further notice. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.