Skip to contentSkip to navigation
Skip back to navigation
Web Design Rules:
- Entries in this category will demonstrate a cohesive, engaging, and unique student created website.
- Content may include text, video, pictures, animations, or anything that conveys your message.
- Use of templates or pre-designed website may result in a lower score.
- Entries must be self-contained (must include all actual files and folders rather than including outside links).
- Opening page should be named index.htm.
- Curriculum Connection (30%): The education purpose is clearly evident; completion of this project results in the student’s mastery of subject-area and Tech TEKS; careful attention is given to writing, spelling, and grammar.
- Content (20%): Information is relevant, well-organized, and easy to understand; the purpose of the site is clearly evident.
- Visual Design (20%): Design enhances rather than distracts from the project; includes appropriate graphics, colors, and layout to convey the message; design is consistent across all pages.
- Functionality (20%): Navigation is easy to follow and understand; a menu on each page allows users to locate information quickly and intuitively; site has working links, is browser agnostic, and is free from coding or script errors.
- Credits/Work Cited (10%): All works are properly credited and permission is granted in writing for their use, if applicable; all sources are properly cited (http://citationgenerator.weebly.com/).