Submitting a Proposal:
Complete the TI Grant Planning Worksheet outlining your plan for innovative learning through technology.
- Create a copy of the TI Grant Planning Worksheet
- Rename this worksheet to include the campus name at the beginning of the title. It's recommended that you share the sheet with all of your grant collaborators, if applicable.
- When developing your grant proposal, you may find it helpful to refer to the TI Grant Evaluation Rubric. The rubric contains descriptions related to the points for each scored category.
- After completing the planning worksheet, you will need to share it with the Instructional Technology Specialist (ITS) for your campus.
- Deadline for sharing the planning worksheet with your ITS is Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
- Once your ITS receives the planning worksheet, he/she will send you the link to the TI Grant Proposal Form.
- TI Grant Proposal Forms must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Monday, September 24, 2018
- Any proposals submitted without being reviewed by an ITS or incomplete proposals will not be scored.