- Our doors open @ 7:50 am each morning. Students will not be supervised before the door opens. All students will report to the cafeteria to sit at their assigned grade level table until the first bell rings at 8:10.
- Breakfast is only served from 7:50-8:10
- Please do not drop off or pick up students in the teacher parking lots or the loading dock due to safety concerns.
- Please do not park in the bus zone as this blocks accessibility. This area is designated with yellow paint on Lynnwood Dr.
- When picking up or dropping off students in front of the building designated with the white paint, please do not leave your car unattended. This will help with the flow of traffic and assist with a smooth dismissal.
- Each grade level has an assigned exit door at dismissal time. If you have more than one child to pick up, please establish a meeting place after school such as the flagpole, front porch, marquis, etc.
- Please make sure your child is aware of their after school plans if their regular routine changes for any reason.
As part of the Texas Education Code (Sec. 37.0012), all schools in Texas shall designate a Campus Behavior Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to maintain student discipline for the campus and be a contact for parents or guardians concerning individual student disciplinary actions by the school. The person or persons designated may be the principal of the campus or any other campus administrator selected by the principal.
Your Campus Behavior Coordinators
|Tina Hatchettemail@example.com||(682) 867-2009|
Supplies & Belongings
- If it comes to school, put a name on it. This includes books, coats, backpacks, lunch kits, sweatshirts. We do have a Lost and Found where items accumulate. It is cleaned out at the end of each six weeks.
- If your student brings a cell phone to school, please remind them that it must be turned off and in their backpacks/locker during the school day. Please refer to the Student Code of Conduct for more information regarding the technology policy at aisd.net.
- We understand that sometimes lunches or other necessary items get left at home and need to be delivered to your child. Please bring them to the front office and they will be delivered to their classroom or the cafeteria.
- We have messengers that will deliver messages to homerooms. No messages are delivered after 3:00 pm. Please understand that we cannot call the classroom to deliver messages except in the case of an emergency.
- We welcome and encourage visitors at Duff Elementary. In order to ensure the safety of our students, we require all visitors to obtain a Visitor’s Pass in the front office and wear the sticker while in the building. You will need to bring a Driver’s License or State issued ID to submit for a Visitor’s Pass.
- As a school, we do not allow students to pass out birthday treats or invitations at school. We do, however, recognize birthdays on the announcements in the morning and students are given a book (provided by PTA) to celebrate their special day.