Tammy Beaumont Nurse
How to help at home
Keep your child at home when:
- Child has a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Child has diarrhea or vomiting
- Child has a rash of unknown origin
- Child wakes up with red, runny eyes or wakes up with eyes "glued" shut
- Child complains of ear pain, with or without fever.
Your child may return to school when:
- fever free for 24 hours without the use of Tylenol or other fever reducers
- child is free of diarrhea and vomiting for 24 hours
- you have consulted with a health care professional
- Please keep emergency numbers current in the school office - Your child may need you!