Arlington ISD – Intranet
Please use your employee credentials to login.
The Arlington ISD communications department serves the district’s internal and external public through four primary areas:
- Proactive public relations: Plan, develop and execute public relations plans for district programs, campaigns or concepts to achieve measurable results toward set goals and objectives.
- Employee relations: Help build sound relationships between the district and its employees to foster positive attitudes and desired behavior of employees as ambassadors of the district.
- Issues management: Proactive process of anticipating, evaluating and responding to public policy issues that affect Texas public school districts.
- Community relations: Foster an inviting atmosphere for building relationships with constituent target audiences, groups and businesses in the district’s operating area.
Standard Memo Templates
- AISD Internal Memo Template
- List/Fact Sheet - Portrait
- List/Fact Sheet - Landscape
- AISD Meeting Agenda Template
- AISD Memo with Electronic Letterhead Template
- Memo for Preprinted Letterhead
- Template Instructions
Logos and Guides
- Account Code Manual
- Active Learning Cycle
- Administrative Telephone List
- Approved Vendor List
- Board Regulations
- Contract Review Intake Form
- Employee Dates
- Employee Handbook (English)
- Employee Handbook (Spanish)
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Employee Search
- Enterprise Employer Login
- Leadership Definition
- Maintenance Direct
- Mileage Reimbursement Form
- Office of Student Behavior Support Systems
- Payment Authorization - Employee
- Payment Authorization - Substitute
- PBIS Department
- Stamp Request
- Tech Help Request
- Tech Items on Bid
- Workers Compensation – First Report of Injury Packet