2023 – 2024 Online Registration is now open!
Online Registration through Parent Self-Serve is now open for the 2023-2024 School year for both New and Returning students.
Students who will be completing the 2022-2023 school year at Martin and incoming 9th graders from Boles JH or Young JH.
Parents will complete the online registration and upload their utility bill (gas, water, or electric) or lease agreement dated within 30 days from the day registration is completed. We must be able to see the date, the parent or guardian’s name, and the service address (not the mailing address) on the bill.
For assistance with password resets and Parent Self-Serve questions, please contact your student’s attendance clerk.
Students who have moved into Martin’s attendance zone or will be attending on an approved transfer. These are students who will NOT be completing the 2022-2023 school year at Martin, Boles Junior High School, or Young Junior High School.
Parents will complete the online registration and upload all required documents listed below. Appointments for July and August to meet with a counselor and create a schedule will be posted on this page at the end of June 2023.
For assistance with password resets, Parent Self-Serve or registration questions, please email email@example.com.
If your student will NOT be returning to Martin High School for the 2023-2024 School, please complete the following Google form.
The first day of school will be on August 16, 2023.
Log onto www.aisd.net to complete the district’s online registration through Parent Self-Serve and upload all required documents listed below. The parent/guardian will then bring the student to the campus the day the student is ready to start school to complete the enrollment process.
- Proof of Residency: Current Gas, Water, or Electricity Bill, Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement. (Must be within 30 days of registration.)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian: Driver’s License, State or International ID, or Passport
- Current Immunization Record
- Report Card/Transcript from Prior School
If a student is living with someone other than a parent or guardian, an Educational Guardianship must be completed and notarized by both parties.
If a parent or guardian and the student are living with a friend or relative, a Residency Affidavit must be completed and notarized by both parties. Residency Affidavits must be renewed yearly.
**Students attending on a Residency Affidavit may be subject to a home visit.
- Residency Affidavit Form (English)
- Residency Affidavit Form (Spanish)
- Educational Guardianship Form (English)
- Educational Guardianship Form (Spanish)
(Notary on campus)
- Diphtheria Tetanus/Pertussis: At least 3 doses, with one since age 4
- Tdap/Td booster 1 dose within last 10 years
- Polio: 3 doses, with one since age 4
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella: 2 doses
- Hepatitis A: 2 doses required K-10th
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses over no less than a 4-month period
- Varicella: 2 doses after age 1 OR history of chicken pox illness
- Meningococcal(MCV4): 1 dose required after age 11 / 1 dose recommended after age 16
APPLY FOR FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
We are committed to providing your student wholesome and nutritious food. You can easily apply for free and reduced lunch, view the daily menu and manage your account.
Download the PayPAMS app to have ready access to the following information:
- Daily menu
- How much money your student has in their account
- What food your student has purchased
- What food your student has purchased
- Bill payment
Free bus services are available with certain qualifications (Student lives more than 2 miles from school and within Martin’s boundaries).
NOTE: Transfer students are not eligible for transportation (i.e. student desires to attend a school outside their attendance zone)
Would you like to know when your student’s bus is going to be late? The Transportation Department of Arlington Independent School District is using the Bus Bulletin notification system to notify parents and students when there are bus delays and schedule changes.
If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays or incidents affect your student’s bus, please register with the Bus Bulletin.
- There is no cost for this service.
- Registration is simple and fast.
- You can choose to receive text messages, phone calls, and e-mails.
- All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold – your privacy is protected.
For more information, or to sign-up and start receiving notifications, please visit www.BusBulletin.com/parents.
AISD Transfer Information
- The Special Transfer window opens at 9:00 AM on March 28th and closes on April 28th.
- Students who applied during the original window in November/December 2022 do not need to re-apply.
- Offers were sent where seats were available for those applications on January 30th.
- All out-of-district transfers must have acceptable attendance and no discipline issues.
- To apply for a transfer during the transfer window or to view Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
AISD transfer requests are handled by the district’s transfers department and they are not able to provide information on what position a student is currently at on the transfer list or waitlist.