2023-2024 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Log onto www.aisd.net to complete the district’s online registration through the Parent Self-Serve portal and upload all required documents. The parent or guardian will then bring the student to the campus to complete the enrollment process on the day the student will start school.
- Proof of Residency: Current utility bill (gas, water, or electric), mortgage statement, or lease agreement. (Must be dated within 30 days of registration.)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian: Driver’s License, State or International ID, or Passport
- Photo ID of the Affiant or New Guardian (If applicable)
- Current Immunization Record
- Report Card/Transcript from Prior School, Current Class Schedule
If a student is living with someone other than a parent, an Educational Guardianship must be completed and notarized by both the parent and the guardian.
If a parent or guardian and the student are living with a friend or relative, a Residency Affidavit must be completed and notarized by both parties. Residency Affidavits must be renewed yearly.
Both the Parent or Guardian and the Affiant’s name must be listed on the bottom where it says personally appeared indicating the notarization was performed for both parties.
**Students attending on a Residency Affidavit may be subject to a home visit.
(Notary on campus)
- Diphtheria Tetanus/Pertussis: At least 3 doses, with one since age 4
- Tdap/Td booster 1 dose within last 10 years
- Polio: 3 doses, with one since age 4
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella: 2 doses
- Hepatitis A: 2 doses required K-10th
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses over no less than a 4-month period
- Varicella: 2 doses after age 1 OR history of chicken pox illness
- Meningococcal(MCV4): 1 dose required after age 11 / 1 dose recommended after age 16
APPLY FOR FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
We are committed to providing your student wholesome and nutritious food. You can easily apply for free and reduced lunch, view the daily menu and manage your account.
Download the PayPAMS app to have ready access to the following information:
- Daily menu
- How much money your student has in their account
- What food your student has purchased
- What food your student has purchased
- Bill payment
Free bus services are available with certain qualifications (Student lives more than 2 miles from school and within Martin’s boundaries).
NOTE: Transfer students are not eligible for transportation (i.e. student desires to attend a school outside their attendance zone)
Would you like to know when your student’s bus is going to be late?
The Transportation Department of Arlington Independent School District is using the Bus Bulletin notification system to notify parents and students when there are bus delays and schedule changes.
If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays or incidents affect your student’s bus, please register with the Bus Bulletin.
- There is no cost for this service.
- Registration is simple and fast.
- You can choose to receive text messages, phone calls, and e-mails.
- All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold – your privacy is protected.
For more information, or to sign-up and start receiving notifications, please visit www.BusBulletin.com/parents.
Which school should my child attend? (Zoning)
Students must attend the campus their home address is zoned to unless they have received an approved transfer during our transfer windows. To locate which Arlington ISD campus your home address is zoned to, click here.
2024-2025 AISD Transfer Information
Arlington ISD will have three transfer windows available for the 2024-2025 school year. All students who are offered a seat at Martin High School will be asked to provide attendance and discipline records from their prior campus for final transfer approval.
Transfer Window Dates
- November 16 – 30, 2023 (Regular Transfer Window)
- March 26 – April 11, 2024 (Special Transfer Window)
- July 2 – 18, 2024 (Special Transfer Window)
If your student is waitlisted, it is not necessary to re-apply during another transfer window. Applications from the second and third windows will be considered after those waitlisted from the first window.
To apply for a transfer during the transfer window or to view Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
AISD transfer requests are handled by the district’s Transfer Department and they are not able to provide information on what position a student is currently at on the transfer list or waitlist.