- Official 2020 AP Testing Guide from College Board
- AP World Languages Exams Post-COVID – (posted 4/29/2020)
- COVID-19 Update from College Board – Access to College Board new information regarding COVID-19
- AP Letter to Students and Parents – Answers to questions and concerns during COVID-19 Lockdown
- 2020 AP Make-Up Exams – Contains the new testing dates for any makeup exams and what to do for any testing conflicts.
AP Exams – May 11-22, 2020
PREPARE IN ADVANCE
You can use a Chromebook, laptop, or PC for the exams, so please plan accordingly!
You will receive your ticket (login info.) about 48 hours before your scheduled exam via email. It will also be available from your CB account (My AP Profile). Please make sure you have successfully accessed your ticket the day before the test.
You will need to ensure your internet/WiFi connection is strong. Plan ahead so that you have a quiet space to test where you will not be interrupted.
DON’T HAVE WHAT YOU NEED?
If you do not have access to a smartphone or tablet, and/or you do not have an internet connection, please contact CB directly by either calling 888-225-5427 or by completing the requested information at https://collegeboard.tfaforms.net/74. You must contact the College Board by this Friday, April 24th if you need a device or internet.
STUDENT WORKSHEET COMPLETION
There is a student worksheet you will need to complete that you should have with you during your exam. You will be notified by email when this worksheet is available for you to complete.