Graduation practice will be held at UTA College Park Center on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m..
MHS graduation ceremony will be held at UTA College Park Center on Sunday, May 31, 2020 @ 5:30pm.
Frequently Asked Questions (2020 Senior Year FAQ)
You can access a copy of the calendar by visiting the Martin High School home page at https://www.aisd.net/martin-high-school/ . There is a button for the calendar to click on.
Is there a school approved “Senior Skip Day”?
No. If your senior tells you it’s senior skip day, it is not.
What day, time and where is prom?
Saturday, May 2 at Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas from 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
How much are prom tickets? When and where will they be sold?
$75 if purchased March 30, March 31, April 1, April 2, April 3, April 7th, April 8th in the Upper Gym Lobby during lunch
$80 if purchased April 15th in the Upper Gym Lobby
$85 if purchased April 21st in the Upper Gym Lobby
What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash and check ONLY!! NO Credit Cards!!
When is the last day my student can purchase a prom ticket?
Friday, April 24th during lunch in room 291 and the price will be $85. Tickets may be purchased the week of prom for $100 per ticket in room 291.
When are table forms due?
April 24th in room 291.
How much are Bahama Bash tickets?
$45 per person
When and where will they be sold?
Online ticket sales only this year and will begin March 1st
What time is Bahama Bash?
Midnight – 4:00 a.m.@ Martin High School
Graduation 2020 FAQ
How much is the basic cap & gown package?
$50 plus tax & a handling fee
This includes the cap, gown, tassel, and graduation stole.
My senior didn’t order theirs…how can I get it ordered now?
Go to: www.goldengraduation.com
- On the top right, click the drop down menu under Choose School to Shop
- We are listed under James Martin High School
- Click the options tab in the last option box on bottom right “Cap, Gown, Tassel, and Class Stole”
- Use the form to fill out & pay for the items.
More questions about cap and gown order….call the Jostens office @ 817-461-6837 or visit their Arlington location at 2016 E. Randol Mill, Suite 401, Arlington, TX
My child graduated from Venture & we were told they could walk at the Martin High School graduation.
Please call our office at 682.867.8630 so we can get their name & information.
- You will need to order the cap & gown as listed in the above instructions.
- Your student will need to attend the mandatory senior row meeting in the Martin High School auditorium on Tuesday, May 12th at 12:30 p.m. (they should arrive at the front main office by 12:10 p.m. to sign in, get a visitor badge, and proceed to the auditorium).
- They will also need to attend the mandatory graduation rehearsal Wednesday, May 20th 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at College Park Center.
What day and time is graduation?
Sunday, May 31st at 5:30 p.m; seniors should be in College Park Center by 4:30 p.m.
Where is graduation?
UTA College Park Center
600 South Center Street
How long is the graduation ceremony?
Approx 2.5 hours
How many tickets will my student get?
When will my student receive their tickets?
At the conclusion of graduation rehearsal, (May 20th). Each student will be counted out 7 tickets & will sign to confirm they received their 7 tickets.
Do I need a ticket for a baby?
You do not need one for an infant, but older than that, we suggest a ticket because they will need to sit on your lap for the duration of the ceremony.
I need more tickets….how do I get more?
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE ANSWER because there is a lot of information regarding the drawing.
- There will be a drawing for any graduation tickets that are not claimed at graduation practice on Wednesday, May 27th at 2:00 p.m. in the Little Theater. The west entrance/senior parking lot/upper gym lobby doors will open at 1:30 p.m. to enter the building. This will be the only entrance to the building for this event. We strongly suggest arriving BEFORE 1:30 p.m., which is when the doors in the upper gym lobby (nearest to the auditorium) will be opened by security.
- Only ONE person per student ID will be allowed into the Little Theater.
- That ONE person MUST have the student’s permanent school ID (not a temporary sticker ID) in order to get a ticket to enter the drawing being held in the Little Theater..
Can additional tickets be purchased?
No. College Park nor AISD do not sell AISD graduation tickets
Do we have to pay to park?
No. There is free parking at College Park Center in the parking garages and designated parking lots. Signs will be posted.
What time does my student need to arrive?
Students should be in their seats in the practice gym at College Park Center at 4:30 p.m.
What time can we enter College Park Center?
Is the College Park facility ADA accessible?
Yes. They have ADA parking.There are ramps to enter into the building. Once in, the family can walk straight on the same level to enter into the seating area. There are handicap.spaces with seats on that main level.
Can my student decorate their graduation cap?
No. This is not allowed.