- Families in Transition
- Motivational Moments Video Series
- Parent Self Serve
- Physical and Mental Health Resources
- Records Management Center
- School Supplies
- Student Registration
- TEA Updates in Special Education - Spanish
- Title 1 Family Engagement Policy
PEARCY PTA INFORMATION
What does the PTA do for the school?
The PTA works with parents and faculty to organize and facilitate events both during and after school hours that serve to enrich our children's educational experiences and build a stronger community. Some of the programs our PTA has helped to support include: Spring Carnival, Bookfairs, Field Day, Daddy-Daughter Dance, Mother-Son Game Night, Spirit Events, Chili Cook-Off, Breakfast with Santa, Holiday Shoppe, and many others.