Principal: Lori Mosley
Assistant Principal: Sylvia Ledesma
Dean of Instruction: Tracy Jackson
OUR FACULTY WILL:
- Actively teach and model the behaviors we want to see in our students.
- Make good use of instructional time by eliminating activities/procedures that take away from instructional and planning time.
- Help our students achieve by monitoring the learning of individual students, to differentiate instruction based on results, and to provide timely feedback to assist students in meeting their goals.
- Use effective assessment methods to provide evidence of student achievement.
- Involve parents in the education of their children by maintaining open lines of communication between students, teachers, and parents in order to ensure success academically, socially and emotionally.
- Provide an inviting, organized classroom environment for students - an environment with clear expectations, consistent consequences, and specific, articulated, academic goals.
- Demonstrate our commitment to improving our skills by attending ongoing professional development, including attendance at PLC meetings to discuss areas in need of improvement.
ABOUT Rankin ELEMENTARY
The primary mission of Rankin Elementary School is to ensure academic and behavioral progress for all students. Academic progress will be achieved through the use of data-driven, targeted instruction that includes the use of small groups in differentiated instruction. Behavioral progress will be achieved by the use of a school-wide discipline plan that includes the School Wide - Positive Behavior Intervention Support (SW-PBIS), and the Character Counts pillars being actively taught and used by the administrators, teachers, and staff.
Our vision is to be a recognized school where teachers collaborate and use data as a tool to drive instruction. We strive to be a place where students, teachers, and parents feel valued.
- Gifted and Talented
- Pre-Kindergarten (PreK 4, PreK 4 Bilingual)
Phone: (682) 867-2800
1900 Oleander Dr.
Arlington, TX 76010