Please see below for information and notices related to COVID-19.
DAILY WELLNESS SURVEY
A wellness survey is to be completed by every parent and student daily.
INSTRUCTIONAL CHANGE REQUEST
Use the form below to request a change when conditions warrant for a student to move from face-to-face to virtual learning or vice-versa.
Principal: Dr. Angela Eaton
Assistant Principal: Manuel Triana
ABOUT Roark ELEMENTARY
The vision of Roark Elementary is to inspire students to become life-long learners and exceptional leaders.
The faculty of Roark Elementary is committed to ensuring that the educational needs of all students are met. Using research-based instructional practices that provide for individual needs, we will work toward giving our students the advantages that will allow them to successfully compete in a global society. Our aim is to achieve these goals in collaboration with our students, parents, and community in a nurturing and secure learning environment. In the spirit of cooperation, we are dedicated to developing a community of life-long learners who:
- reflect our high expectations
- approach learning with enthusiasm
- take responsibility for their own learning
- are independent problem solvers
- monitor their behavior
- engage in mutual respect
- We believe that our educational community is an interdependent partnership between our students, all staff members, parents, and community.
- We believe that each student is unique and brings his/her own gifts to our classrooms. By working collaboratively, it is our responsibility to meet each student where he/she is, and scaffold learning to ensure success.
- We believe that all students can and do learn. As educators, it is our responsibility to use the data to direct this learning, empowering our students to reach their maximum potential in order that they grow into contributing members of our global society.
- We believe in the power of life-long learning.
- We believe that the culture of our classroom communities is critically important to our students' growth. Our classrooms must provide a safe, supportive, joyful place where all students are free to learn and grow.