ROARK ELEMENTARY UNIFORM POLICY
As mandated by Roark parents since 2001, Roark Elementary has a uniform dress policy. All students are expected to be in uniform dress every day of the school year with the exception of designated free dress days.
Please review the current dress code policy. Modifications to the policy were last made by the 2015- 2016 PTA Board. If there are questions or problems with following this school-wide dress code, you may contact the school counselor or the Family-School Representative at (682) 867-2900.
Boys or Girls
- Khaki, Navy or Blue Jeans- Not oversized or sagging
- Khaki, Navy or denim shorts- Not oversized or sagging
- White, Navy, Light Blue or Royal Blue shirts-Polo styled long or short sleeved shirts
- White, Navy or Light Blue Sweatshirts or Sweaters
*Roark Spirit Shirts can be worn in place of uniform shirts.
- Any of the above suggestions
- Blue Jean, Khaki or Navy Skirt or Skort of appropriate length, in accordance with the AISD dress code
- Khaki or Navy Jumper
- White, Navy, Light Blue or Royal Blue blouse
- Shoes should preferably be tennis shoes or other closed-toed shoes.
- Appropriate outerwear (jackets, coats, raincoats, etc.) may be worn in accord with AISD dress code. No corduroy, overalls, or colored jeans. Students have the option of wearing a black or brown belt.
When students arrive at school out of uniform, they will be required to visit the Family-School Representative to change clothes. The borrowed clothes must be returned at the end of the day. Parents will be contacted if repeated offenses occur.
Free Dress Days
Free dress days will be scheduled on our picture days. Dates will be announced in advance.
As part of the Texas Education Code (Sec. 37.0012), all schools in Texas shall designate a Campus Behavior Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to maintain student discipline for the campus and be a contact for parents or guardians concerning individual student disciplinary actions by the school. The person or persons designated may be the principal of the campus or any other campus administrator selected by the principal.
Your Campus Behavior Coordinators
|Kayleen Crainfirstname.lastname@example.org||(682) 867-2900|